Sunday, April 02, 2006

when i was studying cpc this evening while listening to 'torn'- acoustic version..i got an sms..

''fadiah nadwa,abang jumpa budak ni muka dia macam fad..sejibik..terus abang teringat kat fad..ehehehe..just wanna say hi..'' i replied ''yeke?serius takut haha...abang arzlee bila nak balik?leh kita g vacation sesama'' and abang arzlee replied ''dah takdak cuti..nanti bila free kita p k..miss u sis!''

i just smiled...its been quite some time i last met abang arzlee..during mid sem break...its really funny when i come to think about abang arzlee and my sister...everyone around me keeps asking..''diorang tak rindu ke sorang dok kuching sorang dok kdah?''all that i can say is my sister is still reluctant to move to kuching...and people asked''abang arzlee tak suruh ur sis mintak transfer ke?''--my sis told me that she asked abang arzlee is it ok for her not to ask for a transfer yet..and abang arzlee replied..''kalau you tak nak mintak lagi..i takpe.. i taknak pakse...if u dah ready u mintak k..every one will be like..''baiknya abang arzlee ni..''

indeed..he is to me and i guess to every one in my family one in a million..i guess its almost impossible to find a guy like him..and i always tell my sister how lucky she is to have him...a nice, cool brother...and how lucky i am to have another brother like him..hmm..kinda miss him too..but he'll be happy because my sister will move to kuching by this may or june...i just want to see them happy...

No comments: