Sunday, April 09, 2006

i still cant believe that ive just finished my studies..here in uia...last nite we had law grad dinner and everyone had fun..after the dinner..every one was reluctant to go back..we were chatting and taking lotsa pics outside the ballroom...and without realzing it..it was almost one oclock in the morning..we prayed isya' and i drove all the way to uptown...with adib asma and farhana..we chatted until subuh...

this afternoon me and my roomies went to jusco to have lunch and to buy things for our bbq party...we had so much fun tonite..

i just dont know what to write..all that i have in mind is that i still cant believe the fct that four years of studies have ended..eventually..

im gonna meet mom tomorrow with all my stuff to be brought back to my hometown..im staying hereuntil monday coz im going to medan with toniand the gang...its vacation time!!!

the first week of short sem ill be here again coz ive got to go to redang with kak wana and the gang..its time for vacatION!!!AGAIN!!

i might be here during short semester..helping sir iqbal for his reseach..ill be able to join his jamming session again!!!wahla....

june..smashing world cup!!cant miss it...

when will i start my chambering then?only God knows when...just wanna live life to the max..doing things that i like...basically living my own life..not other's...

im just gonna miss all the best things that ever happened to me while i was here in uia...farewell to all..all that i can promise is to cherish all that i have..while im stll here...

No comments: