Tuesday, January 15, 2008


..and i wish..

simplicity has always been the way i see how my life is lived...being around good friends..friends who simply make me happy, friends who i look up to, and friends who i would run to whenever i feel down...shoulders to cry on...doing things that ive been dying to do...it has always been enough for me...but sometimes things do not always work that way..things can get complicated as you grow older...simplicity doesnt really work all the time...

last week was so compelling that i could hardly sleep...working life has become demanding...still, decision had to be made...being put in a position where you have to choose and there's actually not so much of a choice...my boss told me that i should have the confidence in me for what was bugging me was the fear of letting people down...and my boss told me that was not even a reason...

yesterday, when i was in court, while i was waiting for my file which had yet to be found, Radziq told me something ..."make the decision first then pray to God that it is the right thing to do"...hopefully...

and all that i could think of right now is to run away from this place, and disappear for a moment, cut off any human contacts...God i wish this will come true..

No comments: