Wednesday, December 26, 2007

NEW YEAR

how time flies...2008 is approaching and i still remember Toni saying "next year we'll be 25, and another 5 years we'll be 30"..it strikes me in the head, God, how time is ticking fast and I'm so afraid that i couldn't keep up...there are so many things on my "achievement list" that i have to work on..and i keep telling myself that everything is gonna be just fine because dreams keep oneself alive and they are capable of being materialized..it's just a matter of determination..for me, what really matters is to have people who are supportive and willing to be with you no matter how hard things get...

I'm blessed:)

happy new year every one! [having too much lamb at edmund's christmas party makes me all pumped up today, hence this early new year greetings]



No comments: