Tuesday, September 11, 2007

shah alam court..all that i could think of this morning was to get there by 8.00 am just to get a parking space..as i got there, it was less chaotic..no wonder, Altantuya's case has been adjourned for the whole week...one whole peaceful week for me and my parking space issue...i was thinking of just staying in my car, listening to american idiot by green day but it was getting dark so i really had get inside the court..as i was having my breakfast, i had the chance to have a long chat with a nice lady who happens to be my super senior at uni....the conversation went from somerset bay collcetion to "how to be a good litigator"...and one good thing that kak majdah told was "as you're developing yourself as a litigator, you'll become someone who has a strong conviction to your principle"...i couldn't agree more...having a priciple and having convicted to it....i guess that's what makes a man, a man....

No comments: