Monday, April 09, 2007

i just got back from kl a few hours ago, after a long 4-hour drive, all that i could think about was my 8-day-unforgettable experience that i had in kl..it was plainly a blast..a good friend of mine always says this to me "if u come down here, it takes ur mom to come along and drag u back home"..and i guess it's true!!!everything went perfectly well..the one day seminar at the bar council was simply a great new experience, and the filing of my long call papers went extremely well as mr murali was being so kind and helpful to me that everything was done in one day, perfectly smooth, and he actually called the commissioner for oath personally to come to the counter and affirm my affidavit when it was almost 4 o'clock, and i still remember his last words to me before my confidential papers were sealed "take a good care of urself, and God bless you"...all that i could do was smile the entire day and people might think that i might be mentally challenged for some reason, eheh...and each day that passed by really made my day...

i'm glad that each day that passes by makes me realize that my conviction to what i believe in is getting even stronger...today, after i got back from inceif, as i was walking on the street, looking at the people, it made me realize that, this is the closest i can get to the people, and im grateful that i choose to be in this profession...I'm grateful to get to know those who have pledged their lives for the people, and i'm grateful to be given the opportunity to learn from these people, and i'm glad that i'm still here....

No comments: