Monday, November 13, 2006

last week had been so hard for me...i gave up on something...and i felt so devastated about that...it felt so miserably wrong..particularly when i dont even know how to tell people what i feel...like what is always said...there'll be rainbow after the rain...

sometimes..i always feel that no one is able to comprehend what is on my mind...i guess i was wrong...i told particularly these three specific people..how devastated i was...ATI,ASMA and NAD...and much to my surprise..i guess i was too indulged in my frustration..i barely noticed that these three people were so worried about this bubbly girl feeling so down....ehehe...they called me and consoled me...and i had no choice but to lift my spirit up..for these people..and i realized how much they mean to me..how much the care about me..it was never my intention to tell them about my frustration..but good dear people who are dear to you can always sense when something is not right...

when people keep telling that it is nearly impossible to find people who are truly being honest with you..i can sit back and smile..because i have found them...

im so blessed that i got people who love me..just for the way i am...and they keep on loving me no matter how far we are geographically...and they make me believe in sincerity and honesty...thanx guys...

No comments: