Saturday, December 25, 2004

DREAMS AND LOVE..

dream..this word conveys so many interpretations.. most of the time it can make people smile..the power of dreams...when we talk about dreams..we talk about something that we wanna achieve in this life..somethin' we can be proud of..somethin' wonderful..but still..it depends on individuals to interpret dreams...

like other people..i have my own dreams...there are many things that i wanna do and achieve...life is short..but the journey is long...what really matters is how you utilise the moment that you have to the max..to your self satisfaction...

hmm..lately..i miss my old frens so much...those from kisas..as GOD has placed us in different part of the world...some people say when we are apart from someone..the bond of love seems to fade away as time passes by..but i guess this theory has some exceptions..in fact the love will grow even more if we really love and cherish the frenship...to ILIE,MOMOT,NURUL,OBY and others..i love you guys so much...

sometimes when im all alone in my room...thinking about this life..i realise somethin'...somethin' which is so precious..somethin' that would last for eternity..that is love..with love..ive achieved my dreams...there's so much love around me...my frens who always make me laugh..my frens who'll always be there when i cry...frens who love me for who i am...frens who trust in me...

to ALIZA,ASMA,ADRIN,HIDA AND NADIA...its been wonderful to spend time with you guys..the bbq party...and informal meeting in the moot room..ehehe..

to ATI,AND ASNI..thanx for the lovely afternoon we've spent together in the moot room..and to ati...thanx for always be there when i need someone to hang around with..thanx also for your cosy bed...it really makes me dont wanna wake up from my sleep..eheh..and also for yOur patience to entertain my romantic mood..ahah

im so blessed to have all the love that i need...and now i realize that all i need to live my life till the end of time is..to be with someone who really loves me..coz i believe that love is a priceless gift that ALLAH has created for us...because of HIS love...we can achieve our dreams..because HIS love we can love others..and because of HIS love we can feel love...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fad, aku curik2 bace blog hang..Semoga Allah lindungi kawan aku ini :) Amin! -momot-