Saturday, January 06, 2007


As I’m being blown away by the light grenades by incubus at this moment, a memory of yesterday makes me wonder of what life is all about…to me it is not of something objective…and its subjectivity is sometimes not within the perimeter of human comprehension..i’d opt to leave it that way…that makes it a wonder,ain't it???

Mak,mak chaq,abang,kakak halimah,adik and me went to penang yesterday…to kill the time and to check out the new mall opened in Penang..a half day walk around Qeensbay mall was a blast…kakak wanted to buy a bangle…about one hour being in the largest Poh Kong in Malaysia according to its boss..Mr Eric Choong who happened to be an alor starian (if there’s such a word) was really friendly and funny I would say…as kakak was so into this one Italian-design bangle.. I couldn’t take my eyes of this one carat diamond ring…I got so hooked up by this darling…and Mr Eric gave the ring for me to try it on…and I was like floating up in the sky…and it costs RM 84, 999.00…God…it is so darn expensive…but I couldn’t love it more than I do…ahahaha…and I was wondering…how on earth could I have it…a mediocre I am…soon to be an advocate & solicitor..sounds fancy eh???believe me…its not…being a lawyer equals to being a mediocre…the work is drudgery…you get paid as equal as the hard drudgery work…

and when we look around us…who are the ones getting all utopian dreams…people who are sucking up their superiors..people who are self-absorbed, selfish on material gains..and celebrity who don’t have to study as hard as I do or other people do..and people who really achieve intellectually and nobody cares to give them the datukship for their intellectual achievement…it doesn’t sound fair sometimes aint it…but this is what is real…and I guess the sayings that “world is the prisoner for the people of faith”…and I guess it is fairly just that Heaven is the eternal reward for righteous people…its just that we have to endure the temporal pain in exchange for an infinite pleasure in the hereafter…


hmm..back to my story…we had fun spending our time together..kidding around..enjoying the sunset by feringghi beach…screaming as a horse was trying to be adorable to me…got back home late at night….and when I was to get in bed…turned the light off…someone was knocking on my door…and it was abang firhat and I was like “awat??” and he came to me and tickled my foot saying “janganla tidoq..tak rock la tidoq..bangunla…”and I was screaming like crazy…no wonder why my nails grow fast..because there was this old saying that if you scream a lot …ull grow your nails fast…and this morning..not really morning…as I was still dreaming..i felt like someone tickling my foot again…it was my brother again..i had to get up from bed…J

No comments: