Thursday, January 11, 2007

after all these years..im glad to realize that ive been a believer...sometimes there are questions hanging over my head which i guess i dont have any idea what they are all about...but i know that these questions are not meant to be answered... as im no longer interested to unveil the answers...and i guess that's the whole point of believing..to believe that everything that happens is not left unwritten...

i guess to believe does take a helluva job...because all u need to deal with is faith in God that you do not question your destiny...it 's how you accept it...i guess this question had been long deliberated by the great scholar al ghazzali in his renowned philosophical work...

and up to this point i only have one thing to say..that im so grateful to be blessed with all the things that God had given me...sometimes when things get so hard He makes it easy for me to deal with..and sometimes i always wonder how on earth i could survive so many unearthly complexities in very single thing that i do...and im more than happy to live my life in simplicity...despite the fact that me myself has been a complex subject even to my understanding...but now..i keep telling myself that this is what i want and this is how i want it to be..and im glad that i have not changed as im still me as i was and if i may change its only for the better...and if someone out there has been questioning on my commitment to what i used to believe in..i guess he/she is all wrong...because im still who i am...and if something may break..believe me that it s not me who decides on it...because what i said is what i believed in..and im pretty sure i will not risk my belief by turning my back on things that ive said....

and i guess that wraps up my revolution this year...to still be me and not trying to be someone else...and not trying to be someone else but me..and to those who accept me just the way i was and i am...thank you....

No comments: