Wednesday, May 07, 2008

God is great! and i keep telling that to myself. sometimes when i am in so much trouble, and i couldn't figure out the way out, all i could hear is a voice at the back of my head telling me to ask Him to help me out."God please help me, pleaseeeee".and the next thing i know, everything is well sorted out.everything goes back to normal.come to think of it, it's a little surreal, but it's true.indeed God is great!.it's something the eyes cannot see..but the heart can always tell.

it makes me think.

how much He loves us. even though sometimes He comes last on our priority list. He gives us everything that we have.yet we still question why we cant have this and that. He gives us so much.yet we still have the guts to question why is this so and that so. He gives us intelligence, yet we are still an arrogant lot to have the guts to ever think that we are the most intelligent beings on earth. He gives us conscience and compassion for us to be forgiving and receptive to other people's weaknesses for we are flawed.

a reminder to myself indeed.still contemplating.

No comments: