Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Of Discrimination

Got this piece from SK, would like to share it with every one:

***********************


A class of five-year old schoolchildren return to the classroom after
playing in the playground during their break time.

The teacher says to the first child ''Hello Becky, what have you been
doing this Playtime?''

Becky replies ''I have been playing in the sand box.''

''Very good,'' says the teacher ''if you can spell 'sand' on the
blackboard, I will give you a biscuit.''

Becky duly goes and writes 's a n d' on the blackboard.

''Very good,'' says the teacher and gives Becky a biscuit.

The teacher then says,''Freddie, what have you been doing in your
playtime?''

Freddie replies, ''Playing with Becky in the sand box.''

''Very good,'' says the teacher, ''if you can spell 'box' on the
blackboard, I will also give you a biscuit.''

Freddie duly goes and writes 'b o x' on the blackboard.

''Very good,'' says the teacher and gives Freddie a biscuit.

Teacher then says,''Hello Mohammed, have you been playing in the sand
box with Becky and Freddie?''

''No,'' replies Mohammed, ''I wanted to, but they would not let me.
Every time I went near them they started throwing sand at me, calling
me nasty names and asking to see under my jacket in case I had
explosives.''

''Oh dear,'' says the teacher, ''that sounds like blatant racial
discrimination to me -
I'll tell you what, if you can spell out 'blatant racial
discrimination' on the blackboard I will give you a biscuit.''

3 comments:

Sasha Lyna said...

shud gv the teacher a few tight bitch slap!!

FadiahNadwa said...

say no to Racial Discrimination!

Anonymous said...

b-l-a-t-a-n-t r-a-c-i-a-l d-i-s-c-r-i-m-i-n-a-t-i-o-n

nak biskut!

Pakdi
http://pakdi.my