Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thank You Dear Friends!
Before flying off to Kuching on Friday, I got a phone call and the next thing I knew, I felt so devastated. I called up Kak Laila, and she said everything was gonna be fine. I told myself not to be so whinny about it, for my team and I had done everything that we could to organize the Forum. When something means so much to me that I am willing to give my heart and soul to make it work, pessimism from other people definitely isn't helping.

I took the ERL to Putrajaya to spend the night at my best buddy’s place,Ati, before flying off to Kuching on Friday. I couldn’t help but feeling so affected by what just happened. I sent an sms to Kak Lat and Nalini. It felt good again.

Sometimes doing what I’m doing can at times be so hard, but I know there is always someone out there who is willing to share these hard times with me. There is always someone out there who would pat my back and tell me everything is gonna be fine.

The Forum went well last night. Kudos to all of my comrades who worked so hard to make it a success.

3 day trip to Kuching was a blast. Congrats to Ein on her blissful wedding. I had so much fun in Kuching, the place was ordinary, but the feeling of being surrounded by fun loving friends summed up a perfect weekend getaway.

I’m blessed.

No comments: