Monday, December 11, 2006

today i got one matter in magistrate court 2..the most sensational and the most feared court for every chambering students..and the lawyers-both the junior and senior lawyers...every single entity in that court can never escape from being bombarded by the Magistrate..ironically..i happened to appear before him most of the time...i guess by now i get so immune by that...as i was waiting for my case to be called up..it felt like being in a cinema..full of emotions and dissatisfaction by both the lawyers and the magistrate...

after the court was stood down...every one was like so relieved at least for the time being...as i was done discussing with my client to record consent judgment..tuan razali, the prosecuting officer for court 2 called me up..next to him was tuan ng..the p.o for court 3...and suddenly tuan razali told tuan ng.."look at her...tak pernah tgk dia marah...senyum aja...orang pon tak jadi marah kat dia..she's so lucky..."and i was like..."ehehehe..."and tuan ng was like.."ya ya..."i want to be like you la...may be i should wear glasses like you"..and i was like.."yes tuan ng..then you join the indie rock underground band...that'd be perfect..."..and we laughed..and when other lawyers approached them..they kept on saying the same thing to other lawyers...and all i could do was ****blush*********

im happy that people keep telling me bout that...at least i know that im able to keep my composure when i have to deal with the reality of being a legal practitioner...its never easy to deal with all the stuff....to be on my own two feet...to be independently ready most of the time...im glad that i opted to do my chambering...i realized that this is what my brother has been telling me about..being independent....being able to stand on my own two feet...for success always comes the hard way...it is a tough world i must say...things have always been hard for me to deal with emotionally..but there's one thing that i gain from having to go through the hard times...the sense of independence....and why the sense of independence means so much for me..its because of me..being a woman...(sounds feminist eh?)...hmmm....

No comments: