Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Green Day



I'm still caught up with Green Day fever after coming back from Singapore. I keep on playing American Idiot album over and over again since Monday while trying to ignore the annoying constant coughing and high fever.

Had a meeting at LAC yesterday and R asked why do I love the band so much. I've always loved Green Day since school. Hitching a ride, basket case and the list goes on. It's the kind of music that I would simply love, back then when I was younger.

But as I was growing old-ER, they came out with such brilliant albums-American Idiot and the latest one, 21st Century Breakdown. And now, when people ask me why do I like Green Day? My answer would be-they are very political...and that makes me love them even more.

And my favourite song would always be Holiday which heavily criticized Bush administration and Iraq war.There you go, a little review on the kinda music and band that I'm crazily into.

p/s: Dear ML, this entry is not morbid isn't it?:P

No comments: