Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"GOD....please save me...." (me talking in my prayers)..

as far as i can remember..this is my first time being seriously sick...flu..headache...dizzy..all in one package...a great deal eh...there's always a blessing behind all this...

last nite i could barely sleep..i was awake at 3.20 am..went downstairs to take ponstan...when i was on my way up, my dad opened his door and he was looking around..maybe he thought that bad nasty guys had broken into our house...luckily i was fully sober and i said.."cek ni.."ehehe..at least i know if something bad would ever happen to us..my father would do anything to see his family safe and sound...

as far as i remember..my father was not really involved in asking me to follow the normal parental rules when i was growing up...im so glad that my parents really believe in me..because its all about trust...even when i was in my university..he never asked me to do this or that..when i got the results of my exam..i showed them to him and he'd be smiling and kissed my forehead...

and now all that i wanna do is to make them proud of me..to be a good daughter (even though i know ive been kinda sensitive case to them)...ehehe...and nothing else really matters...

No comments: