Monday, January 23, 2006

im still in uia..at nusaibah cc at this moment..with nadia and farhana as they came to visit me..

just had lunch with ellia,fira zai and kak wana..i cooked today..chicken soup and vege that i bought in cameron highland yesterday..

the trip was extremely fun..we had fun as if this world was ours...we were laughing..kept teasing one and another..we took off from uia at 1245am...we woke up while we were still on the bus at 5 in the morning as we could barely sleep coz it was freaking cold in the bus...when i opened my eyes i could see the stars..they were so close as we were moving up the hill...that was the best moment that i could possibly imagine..awesome...we were shivering..ellia sat next to me and were like koalas to keep ourselves warm..

the whole trip was fun though a bit tiring...there was one incident that i will never forget when we visited the rose centre...there was this park full of roses but we couldnt get through it as it was fenced..like i care..i went over the fence and posed in the middle of the flowers..i asked huda to capture the moment and shira was just looking at me...i guess that was an unfortunate moment for me as i fell on the roses..ouch!!!!that hurt!!!! huda and shira got stunned..i was like screaming.."weh tolonglaaaaa!!!"they were laughing like crazy while trying to help me get out of there...that really hurt...kak irah helped me to remove the torns that got stuck in my skirt..that was humuliating..thank God nobody was there to witness that...

what a day...cant wait to spend more time with my best buddies..time is running out..ill only be here with them in two months..before i leave this place..there aree so many plans ahead..cant wait..=)

No comments: