Friday, March 03, 2006

this morning my entire batch who'll be graduating this sem had to wake up early for photography session at the majestic big stairs in the heart of uia...everyone was so excited..its not that we were happpy of leaving this place, but it was the feeling of being surrounded by good frens who have been with u throughout the years...

we waited for quite some time to get every one ready..we finished at 830 and i had to rush back to kulliyyah coz i got building contract test...while waiting there we took lotsa pics-hugging each other...laughing..what a memory...this same feeling always haunts me when i got back to my room..and as usual ill make my usual remark to adik2 bilik and kak wana.."sedihla korang..kite dah nak berpisah'..every one will keep quiet and start to hug one and another..hmm..i have to admit that its really hard for me to imagine the day we have to say good bye..and now i feel like crying...

and i have to admit that once i used to have the feeling of running away from this place..but i guess i was wrong..too many good things God has given to me while im here..up until now...and sometimes i almost forget the things that used to make me cry...its true when people say..when u feel so sad about sometihng..thre'll be a day that ull realize that ure always blessed with love..to much love around you that it makes it hard for u to let it go...i met many people i know today..i stopped and talked to them...we laughed and smiled...and its kinda strange as people can notice you being in such a lovely and happy mood...i met pang and he said something to me'fadiah, u look different lately' i asked him back..'hmm...what do u mean.. i look different?..'he said 'u look happier..ur smile makes people who see u smile too"..hmm.. radzlan told me the same thing yesterday..quite funny though..haha..but i have to admit that its good to make people around u happy...coz they make me happy too...

actually i was about to write about a few things sir iqbal and me had dicussed about..but i guess ill write about those thigs next time coz i need more revelation to pour them into words...^peace out^^

No comments: